PGA Jr. League is shifting the perception of youth golf and the way the game is learned and played. The program brings family and friends together around fun, team golf experiences with expert coaching and instruction from PGA and LPGA Professionals. It’s a game changer, and we’re so excited to offer PGA Jr. League at Fawn Lake Country Club!
Fawn Lake Country Club’s PGA Jr. League program is open to boys and girls ages 7-13 of all skill levels – no golf experience required! Kids will learn the game and enjoy relaxed competition in a two-person scramble format that encourages mentorship, builds confidence and teaches sportsmanship.
2019 Registration Details coming this springEach PGA Jr. League golfer will receive:
- Two high-quality team jerseys; one orange and one blue (for home and away games). Jerseys are available in boys and girls sizes and customizable with our team name and player’s chosen jersey number!
- Performance T-shirt, hat, bag tag, stickers and drawstring bag
- 12 weeks of 1 hour organized team practices
- Regular matches held within the league
- Season ending celebration & cookout
- Opportunity to advance to All-Star teams during post-season
If you have any questions, please contact Drew Falvey, at email@example.com or (540) 972-3084. You can also visit PGAJrLeague.com and follow @pgajrleague on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to learn more.
We look forward to a fun PGA Jr. League season at Fawn Lake Country Club!