GolfAt Fawn Lake, golf is more than a game. It’s an experience. Our private, 18-hole Arnold Palmer Signature golf course is hailed as “Virginia’s Masterpiece” for good reason. At 7,010 yards in length situated within lush surroundings, wildlife sightings and secluded, tree-lined serenity, Fawn Lake Golf Course is nothing short of an exquisite sanctuary.
Imagine golfing often among these amazing features:
- Zoysia grass fairways and collars
- Large bentgrass greens and tees
- Multiple heights of thick fescue rough
- Well-manicured bunkers
- Holes woven through wetlands and natural habitat areas with wildflowers
- Array of wildlife including whitetail deer, swans, mallard ducks, hawks and bald eagles
- Bluebird Trail with 39 bluebird boxes that are monitored and reported on annually to the Virginia Bluebird Society
For members interested in perfecting their game, we offer a full-scale practice facility with a large natural zoysia grass tee, artificial turf, target greens, a chipping green, putting green, and two practice bunkers. Members also enjoy a comprehensive instructional program for all ages and a variety of tournaments to challenge players of all abilities.
Play the Fawn Lake Golf Course once and you will be drawn back again and again, each time rewarded with an unforgettable golfing experience.